Volunteering at Move
As we prepare to minister to 5,000+ students at Move Conference, we anticipate needing between 50-70 volunteers to fill a variety of roles to ensure the conference happens as smoothy and effectively as possible. From parking lot assistants and ushers to decision counselors and prayer warriors – we need an army of servant-hearted adults to join the volunteer team. Are you willing to serve?
- At least 20 years old as of Jan 1, 2020.
- Available to serve on Dec. 27 (8:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.) & Dec. 28 (7 a.m. – 5 p.m.).
- Available to provide you own transportation to Macon, GA.
- Willing to complete a background check and online training by November 22.
If you meet the criteria above, we would love to have you on our volunteer team.
- Complete the online form to the right to give us your basic contact information.
- Print, complete, and submit our Child Protection Background Check no later than Nov 22!
- AFTER submitting your background check, keep your eyes out for an email inviting you to participate in an online training course for protecting children through MinistrySafe.org. Complete the course as instructed.
- Wait for your confirmation email confirming your clearance, and giving instructions for volunteering.
- Arrive for volunteer training at 9 a.m. on Dec, 27, 2019 as instructed in the final email.