Volunteering at Move
As we prepare to minister to thousands of students in a new, never been done before, format for Move Conference 2020, our volunteer teams are as important as ever. All of our volunteers are screened, background checked, and trained in MinistrySafe.
If you are interested in any of the following teams, please apply by clicking the button below
- Welcome/Host Team
- Logistics (setup)
- At least 20 years old as of Jan 1, 2020.
- Available to serve on Dec. 29 (8:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.)
- Available to provide your own transportation
- Willing to complete a background check and online training by November 22.
If you meet the criteria above, we would love to have you on our volunteer team.
- Complete the online form to the right to give us your basic contact information.
- Print, complete, and submit our Child Protection Background Check no later than Nov 22!
- AFTER submitting your background check, keep your eyes out for an email inviting you to participate in an online training course for protecting children through MinistrySafe.org. Complete the course as instructed.
- Wait for your confirmation email confirming your clearance, and giving instructions for volunteering.
- Arrive for volunteer training at 8:30 a.m. on Dec, 29, 2020 as instructed in the final email.